Tuesday 22 January 2013

Hot Spots





This sale season I seem to have acquired numerous spotty items. Mostly due to my overexcitement about Bimba e Lola, the relatively new kid on the block (launched end of 2011) from Barcelona.

Bimba e Lola do an eclectic mix of prints with 60s style tailoring and Vespa-like bright colours. What I really like about them is the quality of their leather (think soft, thick, slouchy style). I would have bought a bag too if I had the money.

Below are my 3 top sale picks from Bimba e Lola and others:







Spotty pony hair flats, £34 down from £85 available in tan and grey, as above, and white and red, Bimba e Lola



Blue and grey leopard print coat by Helene Berman £99 from £189, available from Fenwicks Bond st. in-store only

Not spotty but still worth a mention: Mel rubber booties £12 down from £38 at Office and perfect for the snow (with some thick socks) or for walking on the heath.